Dr. Goldberg and his staff welcome you to our practice. We appreciate your trust in the care we provide for you and your family. We promise to listen carefully to your concerns, answer your questions thoroughly, and carefully explain our findings and recommendations to you. We pride ourselves in providing expert care in a comfortable and unrushed environment.
We are pleased to announce our affiliation with ENT of Georgia - a well-known and well-respected group of Ear Nose and Throat Surgeons and healthcare providers practicing throughout the Greater Atlanta area. This affiliation allows us to provide our patients with cutting edge surgical facilities and state-of-the-art communications and technological resources while maintaining our personalized, patient oriented approach to ENT patient care in the current rapidly changing health care environment.
This practice specializes in Pediatric and Adult Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Audiology Services, and Sleep Medicine.
Dr. Goldberg is Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
We offer our patients:
- Medical and surgical treatment for diseases of the Ears, Nose, and Throat including sinusitis, recurrent ear infections, sleep apnea, tonsil and adenoid surgery, and treatment of hoarseness and laryngeal diseases
- In-office Balloon Sinuplasty procedures for Chronic and Recurrent Sinus Infections
- Audiology Testing for Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Hearing Aid Fitting and Dispensing for Adults and treatment of hearing loss
- Surgery of the Head and Neck, including Thyroid , Parathryroid and Salivary Gland Surgery
- Primary and Revision surgery of the nose (Rhinoplasty), ears (Otoplasty), and Surgery of the Aging Face
- Non-surgical treatment for facial rejuvenation including Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Juvederm, and Radiesse
Family ENT Associates
Family ENT Services
Facial Plastic Surgery
Dedicated to providing the highest quality, Compassionate
Ear, Nose and Throat care for our patients and their families
In order to reduce your waiting time in our office, and to ensure we have your most accurate and up to date information, please log in to the secure PATIENT PORTAL and enter your current personal and medical information.
If you are unable to complete the online registration and medical history, please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to complete this information at the office.
^back to top